- Pukekohe East School uses Seesaw which is a digital platform promoting student engagement that enables students to share their learning via a safe and easy to use app which can be used on any device.
- Students use creative tools to take pictures, draw, record videos and more to capture learning in a digital portfolio/journal.
- Students express themselves, reflect on their learning and create a digital learning portfolio/journal they are proud to show others.
- Families only see their child’s work and leave comments and encouragement.
- Learning is shared throughout the year and available 24/7.
Simple, seamless posting
Safe and teacher moderated
Increases family engagement